Saturday, August 26, 2017

Vote for The Golden Catch



The Golden Catch was selected as a nomination for the Action/Adventure Aficionados September/October 2017 group read.




I wrote The Golden Catch after I worked on a ship in Alaska and lived in South Korea. I learned so many fascinating little known facts through those experiences that I was inspired to write The Golden Catch. It was the book that started my writing journey and I would enjoy discussing it. Join Action/Adventure Aficionados and vote to make The Golden Catch #1.

Here's the link to the poll: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/160469-what-book-would-you-like-to-read-for-the-september-october-2017-featured

If you would like a free review copy of The Golden Catch leave a comment below or email me at RogerWeston7@gmail.com

If The Golden Catch is selected I'll look forward to chatting with you on Goodreads soon!


Poll
What book would you like to read for the September/October 2017 Featured Member-Author Group Read?

No comments: